President Mamnoon, PM Nawaz extend Eid greetings to nation
In their separate messages, both the leaders urged people to share joys of Eid with poor and under-privileged.
The President said on this occasion, as true Pakistanis, we should also remember the invaluable sacrifices of our brothers and sisters who are suffering difficulties in fight against terrorism.
He said our armed forces are actively engaged in a decisive fight against terrorism and we are very close to victory.
The Prime Minister said the real spirit of Eid-ul-Azha lies in fostering the essence of sacrifice and reverence before Allah Almighty.
PM Nawaz Sharif said, “we need to rise above personal, sectarian, and party interests to get rid of extremist approaches. We should work on converging our spirits of sacrifice towards the unity of nation and the Muslim community the world over.”
- Man accused of blasphemy walks free after 10 years in jail12:21 PM | 25 Jan, 2022
- Brendan Taylor faces ICC ban after a blackmail plot by Indian ...11:28 AM | 25 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan slips 16 positions to 140th in corruption perception index ...10:46 AM | 25 Jan, 2022
- Tariq Mahmood-ul-Hassan appointed PM’s aide on overseas Pakistanis09:49 AM | 25 Jan, 2022
- Coke Studio 14: Twitter reacts to Atif Aslam and Momina Mustehsan’s ...07:20 PM | 24 Jan, 2022
- Shaista Lodhi's dance video goes viral05:25 PM | 24 Jan, 2022
- Ramsha Khan and Ahad Mir pair up for an upcoming Ramadan play06:15 PM | 24 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021