TikTok star Marvi Chaudhry booked in Islamabad man’s murder case
ISLAMABAD – A case has been registered against famous TikTok star Marvi Chaudhry over her alleged involvement in the murder of a man in Islamabad, it emerged on Friday.
The FIR has been registered after receiving complaint from Ali’s parents at the Lohi Bhair police station.
According to the complainant, Ali quit from a project he was doing with Chaudhry after an argument. Later, the TikTok star called him to an unknown place from then he was missing.
The complaint said that after some hours their son found dead in an area of capital city.
The police said that there were torture marks on Ali’s body, adding that the cause of death will be determined after postmortem and forensic reports.
- Pakistan fathers to get one-month leave on birth of child, NA body ...09:31 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran gives approval to establish 120 accountability courts08:39 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- Nawab Atta Muhammad Khan Memorial Tent pegging tournament concludes08:28 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- India allows outsiders to buy land in occupied Jammu and Kashmir07:57 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- Water on Moon, confirms NASA07:01 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- Expanding the skin colour palette, beauty industry leader celebrates ...03:56 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- The Weeknd leads American Music Awards nominations02:21 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- Sarah Khan's best fashion moments in 'Sabaat'01:49 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- FIA arrests ‘RAW spy’ involved in target killings, bombings from ...04:14 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran slams France's Macron for deliberately provoking Muslims02:46 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- 15 men gang-raped, filmed teenage sisters in Punjab02:16 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- Karachi police chief tests positive for coronavirus01:21 PM | 25 Oct, 2020