FM Qureshi lauds PM Imran for exposing Indian atrocities in IIOJK
ISLAMABAD - Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi has lauded Prime Minister Imran Khan for exposing atrocities being perpetrated against innocent Kashmiris in Indian Illegally Occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IIOJ&K).
In a statement regarding Prime Minister's virtual address to the UN General Assembly, the Foreign Minister said Imran Khan apprised the international community about unilateral actions by India in Jammu and Kashmir communication blackout, use of pellet guns against innocent civilians, imposition of black laws, attempts to change demography of the area by amending the domicile rules, grave human rights abuses and violation of international laws and Geneva Conventions in IIOJK, the Radio Pakistan reported.
Shah Mahmood Qureshi said Imran Khan, while expressing apprehensions about any false flag operation from India, made it clear that New Delhi is playing with peace of the region due to its adversarial polices.
- Passerby girl killed in encounter near Punjab Unversity07:01 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran welcomes Bhutanese pilgrims visiting scared Buddhist sites ...06:19 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- NAB approves graft reference against ex-chief of Pakistan’s oldest ...06:11 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- Any misadventure in GB, Kashmir to meet stern response: Pakistan ...05:51 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- 'Parwaz Hai Junoon' to commercially release in China in November01:36 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- Maya Ali and Emmad Irfani to star in Shoaib Mansoor's upcoming film12:37 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- Usman Mukhtar's ‘Bench’ screened at Cannes International ...12:07 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran and CM Buzdar irked over CCPO leaked call controversy02:51 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- Twitter showed Jammu and Kashmir as part of China01:47 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- No, there is no 'Civil War' in Karachi; Indian fake news on Pakistan ...01:07 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- Shehbaz Sharif 'be provided mattress, chair and home cooked food in ...11:59 AM | 22 Oct, 2020