CM Shehbaz for changing system to make Pakistan welfare state
Shehbaz while addressing the Police College Sihala’s annual sub-inspector passing out parade said that it was not a impossible task. He said, "We need to remove our difference in order to make the country greater again".
To achieve the task, he called for changing the mindset and collective work to attain peace. He added Pakistan Army with the support of government took effective measures to eradicate terrorism. The army men also rendered sacrifices.
Speaking about police, he said that 1,400 police officers were martyred in the fight against terrorism, and street crimes.
He said that 286 ASIs have been selected on merit out of 70,000. They will be deployed in the field in order to help the marginalised people. He urged the passed out candidates to not succumb to pressure in the field from any influential person.
He also added that the provincial government spent Rs2,300 billion to improve the policing system over nine years.
- Covid vaccination certificate mandatory for domestic air travel from ...02:54 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Afghanistan halts flight operation at Kandahar airport after rocket ...02:25 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan cannot afford additional Afghan refugees: NSA Yusuf01:35 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Hareem Shah sets internet on fire with new swimming pool videos01:01 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Jhanvi Kapoor sets internet on fire with new workout video09:53 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021