Toyota revises price for Corolla variants
Ali Asghar Jamali, CEO of Indus Motors Company, said that the considerable 8% devaluation of the Rupee has increased the prices of imported hardware used for the manufacturing of Toyota Vehicles.
"The parts manufactured in-house, too, have been affected by the currency’s depreciation because these parts are manufactured using raw components imported from outside Pakistan," he added.
These are the new prices of Toyota Corolla models effective from January 2018.
The prices of higher-end models would remain the same. However, Pak-Suzuki and Honda Atlas have yet to announce any changes in price.
- $6 million PUBG Mobile Global Championship to kick off in Nov12:23 AM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan reaches 1 million shots a day after strong warnings to ...12:12 AM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Wuhan to test entire population after virus resurfaces11:18 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- PAKvWI: Pakistan win series against Windies as final T20I rained-off11:10 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Danyal Zafar drops hint about getting married soon10:06 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- What made Sara Ali Khan apologise to her parents?06:24 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat confirms playing Benazir Bhutto in upcoming biopic05:25 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Kabul security team gets briefing on alleged abduction of Afghan ...11:34 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021