Ogra recommends Rs20.7/litre hike In Petrol price
An increase of Rs 19.61 for per litre diesel is reportedly made in the summary sent to the PM
ISLAMABAD – The Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (Ogra) has recommended massive increase in petroleum products, reports in local media said on Friday.
Ogra has reportedly recommended Rs 20.7 increase in per litre petrol and Rs 19.61 for per litre diesel.
The increase is recommended on the basis of Rs 30 levy on every single litre of petroleum products.
The prices, according to the reports, are likely to be increased by March 1. However, a final decision would be made by Prime Minister Imran Khan.
- 9 to 12 classes to start from tomorrow; primary schools to reopen ...01:43 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani-American appointed as first Muslim police assistant chief ...01:11 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- WATCH - Vehari cops share Sehri, Iftar with detained TLP protesters12:18 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM: Green shirts arrive in Zimbabwe for T20I, Test Series11:52 AM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Sarah Khan, Falak Shabir expecting their first child?09:16 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas releases his rendition of Qaseedah Burdah Shareef05:59 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Mustafa Jaane Rehmat – Atif Aslam's naat crosses 1.6 million views ...05:48 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021