Creating misunderstandings between state institution detrimental to existing cohesion: ISPR speaks up about Gen Raheel land debate
The press release was issued after a news report regarding the allotment of 90 acres of prime land to the former chief of army staff (COAS) General (r) Raheel Sharif is doing circles in media.
It further states, "Issue of allotment of agricultural land to Army officers and soldiers is being debated and conjecture for last few days".
The ISPR further said, "It may be known that such allotments are through constitutional provision. Allotment to former COAS General Raheel Sharif Retd is also under same provision and through government/ Army Procedures".
- PSL 2021 – Peshawar Zalmi take on Quetta Gladiators tonight06:41 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Saudi Arabia cancels Hajj for international pilgrims over COVID-19 ...06:11 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- PM Imran hails 'historic' budget to beat climate change, reverse ...05:08 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Waseem Abbas reflects on Mahira Khan-Firdous Jamal controversy04:44 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Shah Rukh Khan gets back to work for 'Pathan' shooting04:20 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021