SBP's foreign reserves increased by $23 mln
According to the weekly report of SBP issued here on Thursday, the total liquid foreign reserves held by the country stood at $23,246.2 million on January 20.
The break-up of the foreign reserves position is as under:
i) Foreign reserves held by the SBP: $18,383.5 million
ii) Net foreign reserves held by commercial banks: $4,862.7 million
iii) Total liquid foreign reserves: $23,246.2 million.
- Former Mossad chief reveals how Israel stole Iranian nuclear documents11:55 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- US lawmaker removed for helping crowd breach State Capitol10:45 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi and Aagha Ali concerned for uniformed personnel, ...06:28 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Here’s how ‘detective’ Muneeb Butt caught a thief (VIDEO)03:26 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021