Smart lockdown strategy leads to outstanding recovery of COVID19 patients, says President Alvi
ISLAMABAD - President Dr Arif Alvi said that said that the government's smart lockdown strategy has led to outstanding recovery of coronavirus patients in the country.
In a tweet, the President said that credit for this goes to pro-poor and intelligent government decisions and the people of Pakistan for mostly following directions and SOPs.
A huge difference in approaches has led to outstanding recovery in Pakistan because of Smart Lockdowns.— Dr. Arif Alvi (@ArifAlvi) July 25, 2020
Credit to pro-poor & intelligent government decisions and the people of Pakistan for mostly following directions & SOPs. Allah has put his برکت in our battle. https://t.co/ZLvD14YxFl
He also appreciated the nation's recent approach to the pandemic and said you have shown what a disciplined nation can do.
President Arif Alvi also tagged a latest study graph showing comparison of active Coronavirus cases in Pakistan and India.
This graph is very interesting as it shows cases per million on Friday. We must take care on Eid ul Azha to finally continue on this track. So remember the SOPs. Ensure social distancing, wear Face Masks, and wash your hands. You have shown what a disciplined nation can do. https://t.co/GaNHCbyTdd— Dr. Arif Alvi (@ArifAlvi) July 25, 2020
The President urged the nation to must take care on Eidul Azha to finally continue on this track by remembering the SOPs, ensuring social distancing, washing hands and wearing face masks.
- Sindh decides to reopen schools, business activities11:52 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- England defeat Pakistan by 3 wickets in first Test10:58 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- 750kg Naswar smuggling attempt foiled in UAE09:26 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Army launches rescue operation in flood-hit villages of Dadu08:21 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat requests fans to report TikTok account impersonating her05:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Abhishek Bachchan tests negative for COVID-19, discharged from ...04:49 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Maya Ali and Sheheryar Munawar set to hit the silver screen together04:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020