Strong presence of terrorist organization Daesh-India threat to neighbouring states: UN report
NEW YORK - United Nations (UN) has released a report on the activities of the terrorist groups from around the world, which expressed serious concerns over growth of terrorist organization Daesh-India and its threat to the neighbouring states including Sri Lanka and Maldives.
According to a new UN report, the UN has reported the strong presence of Daesh-India in Kerala and Karnataka.
The Investigators also found links between Indian nationals and terrorist attack in Sri-Lanka.
The report further said that Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan and its splinter groups continue to target Pakistan from their bases in Afghanistan.
It said that the leadership of TTP is also operating from Afghanistan targeting Pakistan and are responsible for the killing of innocent civilians, it was pointed out.
According to diplomatic sources there is now pressure on India to curb the financing from ISIL-India to its affiliates in line with the FTAF recommendations to prevent terrorist financing.
- PM Imran expresses pain and grief over loss of lives in Beirut ...03:36 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Model Bella Hadid speaks out against racism within the fashion ...03:35 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- India imposes curfew, restrictions in Occupied Kashmir to prevent ...02:09 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan marks Youm-e-Istehsal to express solidarity with oppressed ...01:31 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Saba Qamar, Bilal Ashraf & others grieve over the tragic explosions ...01:10 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Taylor Swift’s ‘Folklore’ is No. 1 on Billboard's charts with a ...05:54 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020