Pakistan announces plan to refund Haj dues to applicants
ISLAMABAD – The government has decided to refund Haj dues to all applicants, who had deposited amount for Hajj-2020. from Thursday.
According the Spokesperson of the Ministry of Religious Affairs, the decision has been taken in light of an initiative of the Saudi Government about Hajj this year.
He said the amount will be refunded through scheduled banks across the country and all applicants are being informed via SMS, Radio Pakistan reported.
The Spokesperson said that applicants should come in person to receive the amount in cash while the group leaders should come to the bank with all original documents of group members in case of receiving through cheque.
He said that in case of any difficulty in refund process applicants can contact to Accounts Officer Refund on telephone no 0519208465.
- Pakistan’s Google team briefs steps towards digitization, computer ...12:44 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Daraz Humqadam supports 45,000 businesses, empowers 5,500 SMEs to ...11:14 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus — Pakistan to open four western borders from Sunday10:47 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- UAE allows citizens, residents to travel abroad09:53 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- COAS Bajwa expresses grief over loss of lives in Sheikhupura train ...09:04 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020