Petrol prices hiked from 74.52 to 100.10 Rs per litre with immediate effect
ISLAMABAD - Government has announced to increase the petroleum prices with immediate effect in view of the rising oil prices trend in global market.
According to a notification issued by the Finance Division (Friday), the prices of petrol have been increased from 74.52 to 100.10 rupees, High Speed Diesel from 80.15 to 101.46 rupees, Kerosene Oil from 35.56 to 59.06 rupees and Light Diesel Oil from 38.14 to 55.98 rupees per litre.
On May 31, The government had reduced the price of petrol by Rs 7.6 per liter in response to the cuts in prices of petroleum products worldwide.
- Pakistan minister tells reason behind reduction in coronavirus cases07:19 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Gold prices hit new high of Rs109,35007:07 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- K-Electric to face NAB inquiry over loadshedding, flouting agreement06:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan Army chief offers help to Italy in fight against COVID-1906:32 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- YouTube takes down Hadiqa Kiani’s song about Kashmir02:43 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Maya Ali experimenting with her cooking skills01:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Yasir Hussain is being subjected to online harassment & bullying: ...01:03 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020