Petrol prices hiked from 74.52 to 100.10 Rs per litre with immediate effect
ISLAMABAD - Government has announced to increase the petroleum prices with immediate effect in view of the rising oil prices trend in global market.
According to a notification issued by the Finance Division (Friday), the prices of petrol have been increased from 74.52 to 100.10 rupees, High Speed Diesel from 80.15 to 101.46 rupees, Kerosene Oil from 35.56 to 59.06 rupees and Light Diesel Oil from 38.14 to 55.98 rupees per litre.
On May 31, The government had reduced the price of petrol by Rs 7.6 per liter in response to the cuts in prices of petroleum products worldwide.
- ‘Ghabrana Nahi Hai’ – Kashif Zameer reassures Pakistanis of ...11:49 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan’s NSA rejects claims of back-channel diplomacy with India ...11:17 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Birthday of Islamic caliph Ali Ibn Abi Talib tomorrow10:00 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan to remain on FATF's grey list till June 202109:44 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Ali Xeeshan and wife Myra welcome first baby06:36 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Yasir Hussain opens up about his remarks on Nausheen Shah08:24 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021