PM's COVID-19 Pandemic Relief Fund crosses Rs4 billion mark
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister's COVID-19 Pandemic Relief Fund-2020 has crossed the four billion rupees mark today (Tuesday).
In a tweet, Pakistan Tehreek e Insaaf (PTI) leader Senator Faisal Javed commended the generosity and passion of all the donors.
PM Relief Fund has crossed the— Senator Faisal Javed Khan (@FaisalJavedKhan) May 26, 2020
4 Billion Mark Masha'ALLAH. Generosity & Jazba of all donors is commendable. This indeed is a great cause.Together we can & Together we must. Govt to contribute Rs. 4 for every rupee donated to relief fund. #KeepContributing Account Details Below:
He said this indeed is a great cause and the government will contribute four rupees for every rupee donated to the fund.
- US approves release of Pakistani prisoner from Guantanamo Bay03:55 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistan's remittances rise to all-time high in April02:10 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Ali Zafar celebrates birthday in style01:15 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Burcu Kirtali beats the heat on a water slide11:09 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021