AIOU extends admission date for Matric to MA level programs
The extension is aimed at facilitating the aspiring students and to bring the maximum number of people into the educational net.
Earlier, Sept 25 was the last date for admission without late fee. As per amended plan, admission forms of SSC programme will be received with late fee of Rs 100, FA/BA Rs200 while B.Ed and all postgraduate programmes Rs500. The late fee will also be
applied to merit-based programmes as well.
According to the Director Admissions, Vice Chancellor Prof Dr Shahid Siddiqui approved the amended plan in order to accommodate those students who could not submit their admission forms due to different reasons.
The demand for extension of date was also received from various parts of the country.
The vice chancellor hoped that the maximum number of people will take benefit of the extended date to continue their future study, through distance learning system, said a press release issued here on Wednesday.
- JUI-F lawmaker Maulana Ayubi shares how to make alcohol ‘halal’ ...11:25 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- PCB celebrates Babar Azam’s birthday in style (VIDEO)10:59 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Aqeel, Bilal, Amna win double crowns in Sapphire Open National Tennis10:40 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Cooking oil prices increased by up to Rs110 per litre in utility ...10:22 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Zarnish Khan wants trolls to stop mocking Meera's English09:26 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Momal Sheikh leaves fans awestruck with latest pictures03:30 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam’s wife Sara Bharwana’s celebrates her birthday in style09:45 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021
- Celebrities who are gifted athletes05:57 PM | 5 Sep, 2021