Nieman Foundation offers fellowship for journalists
Journalists who cover the environment, health, technology or another science-related topic can apply for this new fellowship at Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts, said International Journalist Network.
The selected journalist will spend the 2019-2020 academic year, joining two dozen journalists from around the world in the Nieman class of 2020.
The fellowship provides a stipend for the year and the opportunity to take classes at other local universities, including MIT and Tufts.
- Videos of alleged buying, selling of votes leak ahead of Lahore’s ...12:33 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Section 144 imposed around Karachi's Nasla Tower amid protests ...11:52 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- President Alvi, Tajik counterpart agree to further strengthen ...11:27 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Punjab students to get Rs3,000 monthly stipend under Waseela Taleem ...10:53 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Rawalpindi woman lands in jail for hurling purse at magistrate10:29 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Abrar Ul Haq comes under fire for sharing video of young girl making ...07:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza launch their customised fragrance07:00 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Malala Yousafzai’s family celebrates her Oxford graduation04:30 PM | 27 Nov, 2021