Anushka to make digital production debut with 'Pataal Lok'
MUMBAI - Bollywood diva Anushka Sharma is all set to make her digital debut as a producer with series titled Pataal Lok. The series will hit the streaming site Amazon Prime Video on 15 May.
Everything is about to change – time, people, and era; teases the producer with the logo of upcoming crime thriller on social media.
The neo-noir series investigates into the transaction within the four estates of democracy being inspired by the ancient realms of Swarga Lok which means heaven, Dharti Lok meaning the earth, and Patal Lok which means netherworld.
Unveiling the teaser of series, Anushka Sharma took to Instagram, and wrote, “From the underbelly comes a crime thriller that will change how you look at the world you live in. #PaatalLok #NewSeriesOnPrime, May 15.”
View this post on Instagram
From the underbelly comes a crime thriller that will change how you look at the world you live in. #PaatalLok #NewSeriesOnPrime, May 15 @primevideoin @officialcsfilms @kans26 #SudipSharma @manojmittra @saurabhma @prositroy @avinasharun24fps @jaideepahlawat #NeerajKabi @gulpanag @swastikamukherjee13 @nowitsabhi
Anushka Sharma has earlier produced films including NH10, Phillauri, and Pari, and will also be producing two Netflix originals, details to follow in the near future.
Stay tuned to Daily Pakistan Global for more news and updates.
- Another doctor succumbs to coronavirus in Khyber Pakhktunkhwa06:47 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Another Pakistani lawmaker tests positive for coronavirus06:43 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Pakistan, WB to ink $188 mln disaster resilience pact06:39 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Indian siege of Occupied Kashmir completes 300 days06:10 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Ex-SC judge to hear Umar Akmal’s appeal against PCB ban05:59 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020