UK terms China-India standoff very serious
LONDON - British Prime Minister Boris Johnson has urged India to engage in dialogue with China to sort out their border issues.
The British prime minister said that escalation in eastern Ladakh is a very serious and worrying situation.
The official statement of Johnson came during his weekly Prime Minister’s Questions in the House of Commons.
It is pertinent to be mention here that at least 20 Indian soldiers were killed in a clash last week at Line of Actual Control (LAC).
Earlier, China said that repeated Indian provocations and violations of LAC and commander-level agreement besides violent attack on negotiating Chinese officers and soldiers triggered fierce physical conflicts causing casualties.
- NGO donates Rs36m to Pakistan dam funds08:11 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan becomes permanent member of SCO Youth Council07:57 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 259,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,477 confirmed ...07:47 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan minister tells reason behind reduction in coronavirus cases07:19 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Gold prices hit new high of Rs109,35007:07 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Aagha Ali congratulates Sarah Khan on her engagement with Falaq Shabir06:07 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- YouTube takes down Hadiqa Kiani’s song about Kashmir02:43 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Maya Ali experimenting with her cooking skills01:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020