Medical equipment provided by China to strengthen Pakistan's capacity to counter coronavirus pandemic: PM Imran
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has expressed sincere gratitude to China for supporting Pakistan in helping contain COVID-19 by sending medical assistance.
Talking to Chinese Ambassador to Pakistan Yao Jing in Islamabad, the premier conveyed the gratitude and said that the medical equipment provided by China will greatly strengthen Pakistan's capacity to handle coronavirus pandemic.
The prime minister also reaffirmed Pakistan's support and solidarity with the people of China in their fight against coronavirus pandemic.
Expressing gratitude to Pakistan, Chinese Ambassador underlined that the Chinese government and leadership is firmly committed to support Pakistan in combating COVID-19.
- Coronavirus — German Embassy makes announcement for Pakistanis ...06:51 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- AIDS patients being provided free treatment, Pakistan parliament told06:32 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Aamir Masood becomes air marshal as promotions in PAF announced05:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran approves 2nd phase of locusts control plan to compensate ...05:09 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020