Medical equipment provided by China to strengthen Pakistan's capacity to counter coronavirus pandemic: PM Imran
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has expressed sincere gratitude to China for supporting Pakistan in helping contain COVID-19 by sending medical assistance.
Talking to Chinese Ambassador to Pakistan Yao Jing in Islamabad, the premier conveyed the gratitude and said that the medical equipment provided by China will greatly strengthen Pakistan's capacity to handle coronavirus pandemic.
The prime minister also reaffirmed Pakistan's support and solidarity with the people of China in their fight against coronavirus pandemic.
Expressing gratitude to Pakistan, Chinese Ambassador underlined that the Chinese government and leadership is firmly committed to support Pakistan in combating COVID-19.
- Pakistan calls for lifting restrictions in IoJ&K as COVID-19 pandemic ...10:58 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- German minister commits suicide 'over coronavirus'09:25 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Syria confirms first coronavirus death08:49 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- COVID19: Pakistan confirms 15 deaths; Coronavirus cases rise to 1,56607:30 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Spain's Princess Maria first royalty to die from coronavirus07:15 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Baby Doll singer Kanika Kapoor tested positive for coronavirus03:40 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Michael Jackson ‘predicted’ coronavirus-like pandemic: Ex ...03:28 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Maya Ali is distributing ration bags among needy over Coronavirus ...03:16 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019