Pakistan, Iran set to revive Taftan-Quetta train service
Iranian Railway company manager Syed Mustafa said this was decided during a joint expert committee meeting of both the countries in Quetta.
A container service between Pakistan, Iran and Turkey was also considered during the meeting. Iran has also offered Pakistani traders access to European and Middle Eastern countries via its railway network.
- Ferozsons Laboratories salutes Healthcare Heroes by lighting National ...11:52 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Watch: Filling station worker douses ‘robbers’ with fuel11:21 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Pakistan Army captain among three soldiers martyred in Waziristan ...11:02 PM | 5 May, 2021
- 100 DG Khan students graduate from US-funded English Access program10:09 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Saboor Aly shares a heartwarming video from her Baat Paki celebration02:50 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Nazish Jahangir sheds light on the controversy with Mohsin Abbas ...02:10 PM | 5 May, 2021