Dr Faisal replaces Nafees Zakaria as FO spokesperson
Ministry of Foreign Affairs has chosen Dr. Faisal, who was performing duties as Director General for South Asia and South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation.
Zakaria had taken charge as spokesperson on June 4, 2016. He had been served in Indonesia, Thailand and UAE in diplomatic missions of Pakistan. He also remained DG of South Asia and South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation.
Today, Zakaria gave his final press briefing in which he revealed the name of the new spokesperson.
- T20 World Cup 2021: Australia bowl first in opener against South ...03:36 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan-Morocco’s first-ever joint military drills concludes in ...02:11 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan name 12-man squad for T20 World Cup opener against India01:33 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani cabbie released after spending 17 years at Guantanamo Bay ...01:08 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan reaches milestone of administering 100mn Covid jabs11:56 AM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Madam Noor Jehan's family responds to Ali Azmat's remarks04:44 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Celebrities set the dance floor ablaze at Usman Mukhtar and Zunaira ...03:32 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Burcu Kiratli’s new bold video goes viral01:40 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021