Dr Faisal replaces Nafees Zakaria as FO spokesperson
Ministry of Foreign Affairs has chosen Dr. Faisal, who was performing duties as Director General for South Asia and South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation.
Zakaria had taken charge as spokesperson on June 4, 2016. He had been served in Indonesia, Thailand and UAE in diplomatic missions of Pakistan. He also remained DG of South Asia and South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation.
Today, Zakaria gave his final press briefing in which he revealed the name of the new spokesperson.
- PCB’s medical chief resigns after PSL 6 marred with COVID-1907:12 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Hafeez Shaikh decides to not resign as finance minister after PM ...06:10 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- PTI asks ECP to withhold victory notification of Yousaf Raza Gillani05:45 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- British Pakistani lawyer fights case for 34,000 international ...04:38 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife wishes to reconcile for their children04:21 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan’s first OTT platform UrduFlix is now live03:52 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Vote of confidence – Pakistani celebs voice support for PM Imran ...02:21 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021