HEC clarifies closure of universities amid coronavirus spike
ISLAMABAD – The Higher Education Commission has explained that it had not announced the closure of universities and colleges, as government warns of a second wave of COVID-19 in Pakistan.
On a social networking site Twitter, the HEC said, “Attention Students!! HEC has not issued direction for the closure of universities.”
HEC has not issued direction for closure of universities pic.twitter.com/LI2dhQl81E— HEC Pakistan (@hecpkofficial) October 26, 2020
The statement said that every university is allowed to operate according to its situation. All HEC guidelines pertaining to COVID-19 are available here.
The HEC noted that every university was allowed to operate according to its situation.
- 'Ginnah': Pics of alcoholic drink named after Pakistan founder take ...10:10 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Pakistan observes Youm-e-Dua tomorrow for protection against COVID-1909:52 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Pakistani channels issued notices for airing Ishaq Dar’s ...09:25 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy's HOME1947 wins Best Film Award07:06 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Nobel laureate Malala joins TikTok for a noble cause02:52 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020