PMLN lawmaker Mian Naveed Ali tests positive for COVID-19
LAHORE – A lawmaker of Pakistan Muslim League- Nawaz (PML-N) from Punjab has tested positive for coronavirus, local media reported on Thursday.
Mian Naveed Ali, a Member Punjab Assembly (MPA) from Pakpattan, told a private TV channel that his condition deteriorated over the past few days after he experienced symptoms of the virus symptoms including fever.
The MPA added that he has isolated himself at home after he was diagnosed with COVID-19 infection.
However, Ali said his condition is “better now.”
The news comes a day after two provincial assembly lawmakers - PTI MPA Mian Jamsheduddin Kakakhel from Nowshera and PML-N MPA Shaukat Manzoor Cheema from Gujranwala – died of coronavirus-related complications.
- Pakistan’s Google team briefs steps towards digitization, computer ...12:44 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Daraz Humqadam supports 45,000 businesses, empowers 5,500 SMEs to ...11:14 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus — Pakistan to open four western borders from Sunday10:47 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- UAE allows citizens, residents to travel abroad09:53 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- COAS Bajwa expresses grief over loss of lives in Sheikhupura train ...09:04 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020