A Chinese-made coronavirus vaccine may appear in market by 2020 end
BEIJING – A Chinese-made coronavirus vaccine may appear in the market at the end of 2020 or the beginning of 2021, according to China’s State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission (SASAC).
The inactivated vaccine is being researched and developed by Sinopharm’s subsidiary company, Wuhan Institute of Biological Products and Beijing Institute of Biological Products.
So far, over 2,000 people have received vaccines injections and data show that both of its safety and effectiveness have been fully verified, China Economic Net reported on Sunday.
The workshop of Sinopharm is making the final preparation for the production of the vaccine from May 30.
Sinopharm (China National Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd.) is a large healthcare group. It has a full chain in the industry covering R&D, manufacturing, logistics and distribution, retail chains, healthcare, engineering services, exhibitions and conferences, international business and financial services.
Coronavirus cases soar above 6 million worldwide 11:28 PM | 30 May, 2020
ISLAMABAD – The novel coronavirus has killed at least 368,830 people since the outbreak ...
- First time in history, Pakistan presents national security policy to ...12:35 AM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan Water Week 2021 kicks off to explore sustainable ways in a ...12:19 AM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan inaugurates first 'plastic road'11:35 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan rejects reports of financial difficulties being faced by ...10:50 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- 'Most-wanted' suspect in Sri Lankan citizen’s lynching arrested10:25 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat gearing up to host Bigg Boss themed reality show05:05 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Hania Aamir's adorable video while playing with dog goes viral04:48 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- 'Pawri girl' spotted having a fan moment with legendary singer Hadiqa ...03:00 PM | 6 Dec, 2021