A Chinese-made coronavirus vaccine may appear in market by 2020 end
BEIJING – A Chinese-made coronavirus vaccine may appear in the market at the end of 2020 or the beginning of 2021, according to China’s State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission (SASAC).
The inactivated vaccine is being researched and developed by Sinopharm’s subsidiary company, Wuhan Institute of Biological Products and Beijing Institute of Biological Products.
So far, over 2,000 people have received vaccines injections and data show that both of its safety and effectiveness have been fully verified, China Economic Net reported on Sunday.
The workshop of Sinopharm is making the final preparation for the production of the vaccine from May 30.
Sinopharm (China National Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd.) is a large healthcare group. It has a full chain in the industry covering R&D, manufacturing, logistics and distribution, retail chains, healthcare, engineering services, exhibitions and conferences, international business and financial services.
Coronavirus cases soar above 6 million worldwide 11:28 PM | 30 May, 2020
ISLAMABAD – The novel coronavirus has killed at least 368,830 people since the outbreak ...
- Top 3 PUBG Mobile Alternatives01:55 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Turkey turns world-famous Hagia Sophia museum into mosque01:11 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan’s population is likely to be doubled by 205012:52 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Ali Zaidi uploads video, exposes relationship of PPP, Uzair Baloch12:15 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- UN criticize India for its restrictions on Internet in IOJ&K11:56 AM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020