COVID-19: Sindh launches counselling & psycho-social support service
KARACHI – Sindh Chief Minister Syed Murad Ali Shah has launched a counselling & psycho-social support service during COVID-19 emergency in the provincial capital.
The service can be reached through helpline 1093, web page COVIDPSS.PK and community-based psycho-social support mobile app on android.
The help line is aimed at counselling the corona patients, the people under trauma and depression in current corona crisis.
The local government department has launched the service with the support of health department, UNICEF & UNDP.
- Petroleum prices will remain the same in March, confirms Finance ...08:08 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Myanmar military fires UN ambassador after anti-coup speech amid 7 ...07:21 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- PSL 6, Match 11, Karachi Kings set 187-run target for Lahore ...06:58 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Abdul Sattar Edhi remembered on 93rd birth anniversary06:41 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Alhamra events resume with a grand-scale singing contest as COVID-19 ...06:19 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Osman Khalid Butt takes to social media after 'wedding' pics with ...05:41 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Lady Gaga's French dogs returned unharmed06:52 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021