COVID-19: Pakistan extends suspension of int'l flight operations till May 15
ISLAMABAD - The government has extended the suspension of international flight operations till May 15 due to in order to contain the spread of novel coronavirus.
In a press release a spokesman for the Aviation Division said that “The suspension of international flight operations, as effected earlier, has been extended upto Friday, May 15, 2020 at 2359 hours PST".
Remaining provisions as applicable to the suspension of international flights reflected in the previous orders would remain unchanged, he added.
- NASA, SpaceX launch astronauts to orbit from America in historic test ...06:59 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Another doctor succumbs to coronavirus in Khyber Pakhktunkhwa06:47 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Another Pakistani lawmaker tests positive for coronavirus06:43 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Pakistan, WB to ink $188 mln disaster resilience pact06:39 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Indian siege of Occupied Kashmir completes 300 days06:10 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020