FM Qureshi thanks Iranian President Raisi for support on Kashmir issue
TEHRAN – Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi has urged the neighbors of Afghanistan to have continued consultations as peace in Afghanistan would lead to stability, economic development and regional connectivity.
He was talking to Iranian President Seyed Ebrahim Raisi in Tehran on Wednesday.
The Foreign Minister thanked Seyed Ibrahim Raisi for Iran's consistent support on Kashmir issue, especially from Supreme Leader.
He said the people of Kashmir look forward towards Iran's steadfast support in their just struggle.
The Iranian President welcomed the Foreign Minister and underlined the need for continued enhanced engagement between the two countries to further promote bilateral relations and shared objectives of a peaceful, stable and prosperous Afghanistan.
Pakistan, Tajik FMs exchange views on bilateral ... 05:18 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Foreign Minister Makhdoom Shah Mahmood Qureshi held a meeting with his Tajikistan counterpart ...
- Barbados all set to remove Queen Elizabeth as head of state next week12:44 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- 10-year-old girl spotted driving car on Faisalabad’s busy road11:02 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- KP judge suspended as Lower Dir woman comes up with rape, bribery ...10:09 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- PIA announces to operate 35 weekly flights to Saudi Arabia09:40 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan to take new census next year for 2023 general election09:18 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Abrar Ul Haq comes under fire for sharing video of young girl making ...07:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza launch their customised fragrance07:00 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Malala Yousafzai’s family celebrates her Oxford graduation04:30 PM | 27 Nov, 2021