Nisar meets UK national security advisor
During the meeting, both the leaders discussed mutual interests, peace and stability in the region and agreed to enhance cooperation in every level.
Talking to the media after the meeting, Nisar said there was notable decrease in terrorist activities in the country as a result of the efforts of the Pakistani government adding that terrorism in the country in the previous year was at its lowest level as compared to that occurring in the past 9 years.
Nisar stated that fourteen thousand intelligence based operations were carried out in the country on the basis of the National Action Plan (NAP), adding that the ultimate challenge now would be to uproot the aides and facilitators of the terrorists who are causing a divide in the society by spreading hatred.
Interior Minister stated that Pakistan will continue its earnest efforts to restore peace and stability in Afghanistan for the betterment of the region adding that Afghanistan must stop blaming Pakistan over every unfortunate happening occurring within its boundaries.
- Pakistan reduces import of Ozone depleting substances to 50pc11:52 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Opposition announces Pakistan Democratic Movement against ...11:34 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Khobragade's posting at Indian HC incommensurate with Pakistan's ...11:21 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle make it to the list of Time’s 100 most ...01:14 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Keanu Reeves reveals that The Matrix 4 is to be a Love Story01:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020