New Info minister, Special Assistant call on PM Imran
ISLAMABAD – Information Minister Shibli Faraz and Prime Minister Special Assistant on Information and Broadcasting Asim Saleem Bajwa called on Prime Minister Imran Khan in Islamabad on Tuesday.
Matters pertain to new assignment of Shibli Faraz and Asim Saleem Bajwa were discussed during a meeting.
Earlier today, Shibli Faraz sworn in as the federal minister in Aiwan e Sadr where President of Pakistan Dr Arif Alvi administered him the oath.
The PTI senator, who is the son of renowned poet Ahmad Faraz, is also the Leader of the House in Senate. Shibli is also a member of committees responsible for planning and development, water and climate change.
Lt-Gen (r) Asim Saleem Bajwa, who had earlier served as the head of military’s media wing, the Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) and as Army's Commander Southern Command, has replaced Dr Firdous Ashiq Awan as Prime Minister's special assistant on information and broadcasting. He is also the chairman of China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) authority.
Ex-ISPR chief Asim Bajwa replaces Firdous Ashiq ... 07:01 PM | 27 Apr, 2020
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan has removed his special assistant on information and broadcasting Dr ...
- Another doctor succumbs to coronavirus in Khyber Pakhktunkhwa06:47 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Another Pakistani lawmaker tests positive for coronavirus06:43 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Pakistan, WB to ink $188 mln disaster resilience pact06:39 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Indian siege of Occupied Kashmir completes 300 days06:10 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Ex-SC judge to hear Umar Akmal’s appeal against PCB ban05:59 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020