Asus launches 'iPhone X clone' with Android OS at MWC 2018
The new smartphones are undoubtedly clones of Apple's latest flagship iPhone X but with Android Operating System.
"Some people will say it's copying Apple, but we cannot get away from what users want," The Verge quoted Asus as saying.
According to Asus, its notch is 26 percent smaller than that on the iPhone X, allowing for a more significant 90 percent screen-to-body ratio and a larger 6.2in screen size.
Asus ZenFone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor, 8GB of RAM and 128GB or 256GB Internal storage. The ZenFone 5 will feature a less-powered Snapdragon 636 processor, paired with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage.
Both models pack a 6.2in Full HD+ display, which ASUS claims to have squeezed into a 5.5in body size. Moreover, they will also ship running Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box.
The firm has equipped the phones with a feature called 'AI Display' that, much like Apple's True Tone, automatically adjusts the colour temperature.
Another feature called 'AI Boost' optimises the smartphones' performance for games and other demanding tasks, according to The Verge.
Both smartphones feature a 12MP, f1.8 sony 363 sensor, 6 element lens and a secondary 8MP 120-degree wide-angle lens - again like the iPhone X - which comes paired with "AI-enhanced camera features" including scene detection, real-time beautification and photo learning and 8MP front-facing camera.
- Hike in gas price proposed ahead of winter season10:56 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Sindh court tells employees of power supply company to clean mosque ...10:01 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Huge economic transformation project for Karachi under CPEC launched08:56 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan slams India at UNGA, says Kashmir is not ‘internal ...08:13 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- First teasers of Yumna Zaidi, Azaan Khan and Sajaly Aly’s ‘Ishq e ...05:59 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Fatima Sohail spotted enjoying vacations in northern areas04:45 PM | 25 Sep, 2021