PITB’s 8th e-Khidmat center starts operations
The e-Khidmat Mobile app (for android & iPhone) enables citizens to book an appointment in advance for any of the 17 government services offered at the center to eliminate waiting time at the center.
This will be the second e-Khidmat center in Lahore after the one at Town Hall that is called Lahore Branch. People can avail facilities like marriage certificate, divorce certificate, birth certificate, character certificate, motor vehicle registration, token tax payment, transfer of vehicle ownership, learner’s driving licence, death certificate, general post office, domicile certificate, e-Sahulat and payment of utility bills, NADRA services and e-stamp papers at this centre .
Over 1.5 million citizens have already availed one-window services at e-Khidmat centers in Lahore, Bahawalpur, Sahiwal, Gujranwala, Faisalabad, Sargodha, Rawalpindi.
On June 2016, the Punjab Information Technology Board had announced that it would establish 40 e-Khidmat centres by March 2018.
According to the latest data provided by PITB , 1,543,273 people visited e-Khidmat centers and 772,437 applications were processed with a turnaround time of 98.99.
The new center is all set to be inaugurated in March to cater to the provincial capital with a population of more than 10 million.
- T20 World Cup: Oman win the toss and elect to field first against ...02:37 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- WATCH: PML-N’s Azma Bokhari slaps man who misbehaved with her at ...12:56 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- 'Professor' Mohammad Hafeez turns 4112:06 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Vicky Kaushal spills the beans on engagement plans with Katrina Kaif11:26 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Malala all praise for Adele on new single's release05:52 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021