India finally stands up to beef vigilantes after two muslim women were beaten up
Madhya Pradesh’s home minister, Bhupendra Singh, said that the men who attacked two Muslim women for carrying beef would be punished.
The women were allegedly beaten up by cow vigilantes after they were detained by the police at the Mandasaur railway station. The police reportedly received an anonymous tip-off about the two Muslim women, who were transporting beef from Jaora.
A video was aired on Indian TV channels showing the two Muslim women being physically assaulted and verbally abused by a radical Hindu mob for allegedly selling beef.
- Sarah Khan and Falak Shabir's special fans celebrate baby Alyana's ...04:40 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Hundreds flock to celebrate birthday of Holy Prophet at Iraq’s ...03:38 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan Navy thwarts Indian submarine’s intrusion bid: ISPR (VIDEO)02:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto reveals her son's name09:41 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021