Full text of Panama case verdict released by Supreme Court
ISLAMABAD - The Supreme Court of Pakistan released the full text of the landmark Panama case judgment that led to the ouster of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif from office, here on Friday.
Panama Case verdict: Supreme Court disqualifies ... 12:08 PM | 28 Jul, 2017
ISLAMABAD - On Friday, the Supreme Court of Pakistan disqualified Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif for not disclosing his ...
A five-member bench headed by Justice Asif Saeed Khan Khosa announced the judgment in the court room Number 1 amid complete silence.
Not only the premier has been dismissed from post, but the apex court has also ordered filing a reference in accountability court within a period of six weeks. The trial by accountability court would be concluded in a span of six months, said the judgment.
- Islamabad police won’t release CCTV footage showing Noor ...11:25 PM | 29 Jul, 2021
- Taliban, China promise not to interfere in each other's affairs11:04 PM | 29 Jul, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto celebrates husband’s 33rd birthday in style09:27 PM | 29 Jul, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat shares her two cents on patriarchal violence07:58 PM | 29 Jul, 2021
- Katrina Kaif’s new swimming pool photo sets internet on fire05:32 PM | 29 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021