LNG terminal to be established at Port Qasim
According to official sources present supplies barely met the country's 50 percent demand and the LNG import was critical for development sectors including industry, power and fertilizer production.
The private sector was invited to invest in setting up a terminal for receiving 200 mmcfd of LNG, to be expanded to 400 mmcfd.
The successful bidder will be bound to make the terminal operating within one year so that the target of increased supply of 400 mmcfd LNG could be achieved.
- Pakistan’s Arshad Nadeem wins javelin gold with career best throw ...11:06 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- PTI leader Shireen Mazari slams US ambassador's visit to 'sensitive ...11:41 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- British investigators launch probe into 'misuse' of charity funds by ...10:24 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan slams Indian ludicrous comments against OIC’s remarks on ...09:28 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Sakina Samo's directorial debut to hit cinemas later this month03:51 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Natasha Ali Lakhani’s new bold photos break the internet03:28 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022