PM Imran makes steady recovery post COVID-19
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan has made steady clinical recovery from COVID-19 and he will be able to resume work in a few days, Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on National Health Services Dr Faisal Sultan said on Sunday.
“PM Imran Khan has made steady clinical recovery from Covid and his lab parameters have remained stable. He has been advised that he may resume work and build up his work routine over the next few days. This is in line with national and international guidelines,” Dr Faisal Sultan wrote on twitter.
PM Imran Khan has made steady clinical recovery from Covid and his lab parameters have remained stable. He has been advised that he may resume work and build up his work routine over the next few days. This is in line with national and int'l guidelines— Faisal Sultan (@fslsltn) March 28, 2021
On March 20, Dr Faisal Sultan announced that the premier had tested positive for COVID-19 and was isolating at home.
The PM Office, too, confirmed on Twitter that PM Khan had tested positive for coronavirus with a short dua from the Quran.
His wife, Pakistan's First Lady Bushra Bibi had also tested positive and is also quarantined at home.
First Lady Bushra Bibi has also been tested positive for Covid-19. Lots of prayers for all who have been tested positive including PM Imran Khan and his wife Bushra Bibi!!! May ALLAH give them speedy recovery.— Faisal Javed Khan (@FaisalJavedKhan) March 20, 2021
احتیاط بہت ضروری pic.twitter.com/3HzJCDQj60
Imran Khan had tested coronavirus positive just after two days of getting the first dose of COVID-19 vaccination which raised alarm among the nation who raised questions about the effectiveness of the vaccine.
Doctors said the vaccine did not have enough time to be effective and that PM Imran Khan may have contracted the virus a few days prior to developing symptoms for it.
Kubra Khan just unfollowed PM Imran Khan, but why? 06:55 PM | 24 Mar, 2021
Kubra Khan has cemented her position in the television industry with her impeccable acting skills and graceful ...
- Shireen Mazari's daughter booked for 'defaming' Pakistan Army chief06:43 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Hira Mani set to launch her YouTube channel with a 'big surprise'06:32 PM | 27 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's bail plea in forest fire case dismissed by Islamabad ...06:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022