Chinese position on Palestine clear and consistent
“We believe that international consensus and principles including the “two-state solution”, relevant UN resolutions, the principle of “land for peace” and the Arab Peace Initiative should be adhered to,” he added.
Lu said that the international community should keep up efforts to promote peace, try its best to converge consensus and ensure that the voice and propositions of parties concerned, especially Palestine, are heeded.
When his attention was drawn towards the Arab media which quoted China’s Ambassador to Palestine saying that China would not be attending the meeting organized by the United States on financial aids for the Palestinians to be held in Bahrain in June, the spokesperson said he was not aware of that and China had not received a formal invitation to the meeting.
“But I am sure you know that the Chinese government’s position on the question of Palestine is clear and consistent,” he added.
- Pakistan starts vaccinating people aged 50 plus from next week06:28 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Twitter stops working in parts of world including Pakistan06:15 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan’s Gwadar Port Authority likely to ink MoU with Egypt' Suez ...05:48 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Mustafa Jaane Rehmat – Atif Aslam's naat crosses 1.6 million views ...05:48 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Katrina Kaif tests negative for COVID-1903:40 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra pens a lovely birthday wish for Lara Dutta03:55 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021