Skipper Sarfaraz Ahmed to meet Queen Elizabeth alongside bevy of Cricket captains
Pakistani skipper would be meeting the British Queen along with the captains of teams participating in the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019.
Sarfaraz Ahmed, who was with the team in Nottingham, has arrived in London for the meeting which comes days ahead of the start of the contest.
After the meeting with Queen Elizabeth II, captains will attend the opening party of the World Cup.
The opener of ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 will be played on May 30 with hosts England locking horns with South Africa at the Oval in London.
Pakistan will play their first match against West Indies on May 31 at Trent Bridge in Nottingham, however, Pakistan's high-octane encounter would be against India on June 16.
World Cup 2019 features 10 teams, with each team playing against each other once in the group stages. The next World Champion would be decided at the historic Lord's ground on July 14.
- Disappointed with PM Imran’s speech, PTI ticket holder from ...02:13 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- US formally invites Pakistan to climate change summit after initial ...12:31 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Security forces arrest five TTP terrorists in Sindh11:02 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- TLP protests – Sheikh Rasheed arrives in Lahore for third round of ...10:30 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Amir Liaquat's Nagin dance video goes viral06:19 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Alia Bhatt comments on Pakistani rapper-comedian's latest video05:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Ali Azmat tests positive for COVID-1904:15 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021