10 most affordable cities in the world for students
Then head to Latin America or the Far East.
That, at least, is the conclusion of the QS Best Student Cities 2015 report, which assesses cities based on several factors including their "student mix", "desirability" and "employer activity".
But there's no doubt, as this chart from Statista shows, that the most affordable cities to spend your formative years are Taipei and Mexico City.
The affordability rankings are determined by measures including average tuition fees (US$3,800 in Taipei!), the Mercer Cost of Living, the price of an iPad and, crucially, the cost of a Big Mac (US$3.25 in Mexico City!).
Courtesy: The Independent
- PM Imran Khan to address nation today03:06 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- FM Qureshi arrives in Abu Dhabi, expected to meet his UAE counterpart02:59 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- AirBlue surprises passengers with huge cut in domestic flight fares02:32 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- ‘Marry, divorce, remarry’ – Man weds same woman four times for ...02:20 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman welcomes baby boy01:46 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Hiba Bukhari wins hearts by reciting Naat07:23 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat takes a terrible fall during race in Ramadan show ...06:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021