Petrol price likely to go down by Rs20 per litre for May
ISLAMABAD - The Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (Ogra) has proposed a 20-30% reduction in fuel prices for the month of May.
Petrol will then be available for Rs75.9. The summary has been forwarded to Prime Minister House for approval. The new price will be announced on May 1.
The high-speed diesel price is recommended to be brought down Rs33.94, which, subject to approval, it will be sold for Rs73.31.
The highest cut of Rs44.7 is proposed in kerosene oil which will be available for Rs33.38 subject to approval.
Light diesel price is likely to record a cut of Rs27.54 to be sold at Rs37.94 a litre.
- TLP announces long march towards Islamabad tomorrow11:33 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- PU’s Digital Media Dept offers admissions to four-year programme10:37 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan to provide Rs5 billion in humanitarian assistance to ...09:31 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Turkey busts 15-member Mossad spy network: reports09:00 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- PAKvIND: Sanjay Dutt lands in Dubai for high-octane T20 World Cup ...06:05 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- 'Begum Shak Karti Hey' – Saba Qamar and Abrar Ul Haq share teaser ...02:59 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Dananeer Mobeen wins hearts as she recites Qaseeda Burda Shareef02:32 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021