Petrol price likely to go down by Rs20 per litre for May
ISLAMABAD - The Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (Ogra) has proposed a 20-30% reduction in fuel prices for the month of May.
Petrol will then be available for Rs75.9. The summary has been forwarded to Prime Minister House for approval. The new price will be announced on May 1.
The high-speed diesel price is recommended to be brought down Rs33.94, which, subject to approval, it will be sold for Rs73.31.
The highest cut of Rs44.7 is proposed in kerosene oil which will be available for Rs33.38 subject to approval.
Light diesel price is likely to record a cut of Rs27.54 to be sold at Rs37.94 a litre.
- Govt will ensure Pakistan fulfills its enormous maritime potential, ...01:22 PM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Private schools in KP reopened after five months closure12:14 PM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Toshakhana reference: Nawaz challenges NAB's summoning in IHC11:37 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- COAS, Bill Gates discuss Pakistan's Covid-19 response, resumption of ...10:59 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Momina Mustehsan, Muneeb Butt call out Kangana Ranaut for spreading ...05:43 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- FIR lodged against Saba Qamar and Bilal Saeed05:09 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- Abida Parveen, Ali Zafar and Humayun Saeed among others honoured ...04:39 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020