Taylor Swift's new song is all kinds of crazy, & we are hooked
HOLY SHIT THAT WAS AMAZING!
Or so we thought, because we're all kinds of crazy too.
Swift is seen in a few different attires throughout the song, 'blaming' that 'special someone that was', who's making her do those 'bad things' in the song.
Hmmmm, whom did Taylor recently break up with? *Chuckles*
Pun intended, Hiddleston.
The song includes images of Betrayal, Power & Anger, & we are in LOVE and hooked!
Swift adds 'You can't possibly be that all the time. Don't call me back. Stop acting like you're nice. You are so fake,' in the final moments of the video, which made headlines and went viral.
Taylor further added in the song that 'I would very much like to be excluded from this narrative'.
HMMMM, wonder what she's hinting at?!
There were also rumours that she is caught making fun of Reality TV Star Kim Kardashian, when she is shown in a bathtub full of diamonds, hinting to the robbery Kardashian faced a few months ago.
- Brace Yourselves for the Live Broadcast Launch of TECNO’s Spark 5 ...01:19 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Sindh launches online education for primary schools amid COVID-1912:29 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: Hafeez urges int'l agencies for evaluating losses to ...11:11 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Protests against racism, police violence sparked in major Australian ...10:02 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: Complete lockdown in Islamabad on Saturday and Sunday09:45 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Naveed Raza urges people to stop denying the existence of coronavirus06:51 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Kylie Jenner tops Forbes' list of the highest-paid celebrities in the ...03:37 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020