Beautiful Samundar Katha Lake is the place to visit these days
Samundar Katha Lake, near Barra Gali, is now open for public. This lake has been created artificially amidst mountains, where tourist can enjoy speed boats, zip-lining, and horse riding.
Tourism and its role in boosting Pakistan's ... 05:20 PM | 6 Aug, 2017
Tourism has become an important sector that has an impact on the development of the country's economy. The main ...
The Galiyat Development Authority’s spokesperson Ahsan Hameed has said that “we have created a new tourist destination so that visitors coming to Goliath can enjoy it, however, we are trying to further improve it.”
Multiple numbers of tourists from all over the country have started visiting the newly-built tourist spot.
Think Tourism, Think Pakistan :: KP Government has built a new tourist spot in Galiyat. Samundar Katha Lake, near Barra Gali is now open for public. Tourists have started visiting the newly built tourist spot. So when are you planning to visit it?#KPKUpdates pic.twitter.com/huZJKn1CHc— PTI (@PTIofficial) August 24, 2019
Earlier this week, Prime Minister Imran Khan had announced opening Governor House Nathiagali for the general public. The eight-room historical building was constructed in 1923 and spans over 76 kanals. It lies 7,922 feet above sea level.
Think Tourism, Think Pakistan :: KP Government has built a new tourist spot in Galiyat. Samundar Katha Lake, near Barra Gali is now open for public. Tourists have started visiting the newly built tourist spot. So when are you planning to visit it?#KPKUpdates pic.twitter.com/dNQjoa1VOz— PTI (@PTIofficial) August 23, 2019
PM Khan decided to open all the government rest houses for the masses. These rest houses will now be available for booking. The move will not only help maintain these historic buildings but also provide revenue to the government.
Pakistan’s tattered tourism - Tapping the ... 08:52 PM | 25 Mar, 2019
Eyeing investment, the government has launched a new visa regime to attract tourists and shore up the economy, but ...
So when are you planning to visit the breathtakingly beautiful resort with your loved ones?
- Pakistan censures extremist mindset of Indian general11:53 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Lahore journalist remanded into FIA custody over anti-state social ...11:27 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- NETSOL technologies to ring Nasdaq closing bell on Jan 2108:56 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Senate body approves bill to curb international organized crimes08:13 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- TLP unrest: Khadim Rizvi's brother, nephew among 86 awarded ...08:07 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Malala biopic director admits he still receives death threats03:39 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Prince Harry makes first public appearance since royal split03:24 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Birthday girl Sajal Aly gets heartwarming message from Ahad Raza's mom03:06 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019