School director lynched by a mob in India
The director of Devendra Prasad Singh school was mercilessly beaten with sticks by a group in Nalanda district, reported Times of India.
The director, Devendra Prasad Singh succumbed to his injuries during treatment at Patna Medical College and Hospital (PMCH), said police, adding, "an autopsy will be carried out to ascertain exact cause of Singh's death."
Earlier, bodies of Ravi Kumar and Sagar Kumar, students of grade IV and II respectively, at Singh's school were fished out from the canal.
Villagers alleged the students were killed by the teachers in a fit of rage. They vandalized the school campus and set ablaze two rooms and two school vehicles.
Poice said they were investigating the case, adding that there was no evidence the teachers were involved in the students' deaths.
- BISE Lahore to announce matric results today09:58 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan reports drop in COVID cases with 893 new infections09:37 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:13 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Petrol price crosses Rs137 per litre as govt announces new rates08:55 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 16 October 202108:38 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Saba Qamar drops the first look from upcoming project 'Serial Killer'04:47 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat expresses love for Jennifer Lopez04:20 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Alizeh Shah's gorgeous bridal shoot wins hearts03:27 PM | 15 Oct, 2021