Delhi girl Aditi Arya becomes Miss India 2015
07:57 PM | 29 Mar, 2015
MUMBAI (Web Desk) – Gurgaon girl Aditi Arya was crowned Femina Miss India 2015 at the 52nd edition of the beauty pageant here at Yash Raj Studio.
Reigning Miss India Koyal Rana, on Saturday, enthroned her successor Aditi with the crown made by PC Jewellers, reported Hindustan Times.
- #TractorParade – Clashes break out as Indian farmers begin massive ...01:04 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Man shot in leg for resisting robbery bid in Karachi (VIDEO)12:23 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Indian extremist outfit Karni Sena announces award of Rs 1 crore for ...11:50 AM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Rawalpindi court sentences couple to death for sexually assaulting, ...11:21 AM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Two youngsters drown during ‘Tiktok stunt’ in Sheikhupura10:48 AM | 26 Jan, 2021
Indian extremist outfit Karni Sena announces award of Rs 1 crore for slitting tongue of ...
11:50 AM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Twitter mourns as the 'Guinness World Record' holder poet Rehan Azmi ...09:38 AM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Pehli Si Muhabbat crosses 2.2 million views in just one day after ...07:28 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021