Paul Pogba, world's most expensive footballer, goes on pilgrimage
He just shared a picture of himself in Mecca on Sunday, captioning it the "most beautiful thing I've seen in my life".
Mecca is believed to be the birthplace of the Prophet Muhammad, and no non-Muslim is allowed to enter. Pogba also paid a visit to Mecca before as well, for performing the Hajj. An obligatory journey for every healthy adult Muslim who can afford it is supposed to make at least once in their lives.
Pogba broke the world record for the most expensive transfer fee last summer.
The 24-year-old became the most expensive footballer in history last summer after Manchester United paid Juventus a reported £89m ($114m) fee.
- Pakistan Army chief meets top US defence officials at Pentagon01:44 AM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Farah Khan praises Gauri Khan as a 'middle-class Punjabi girl'11:44 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Indian college boy's Pasoori rendition spreads like wildfire11:19 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Hira Tareen treats fans with beach photos07:43 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022