Bell rings in Kashmir church after five decades
Members of Srinagar's tiny Christian community assembled at the 120-year-old Holy Family Catholic Church on Sunday and celebrated the installation of the new bell, weighing 105 kilograms (231 pounds).
The British-era church lost its original bell 50 years ago in an arson attack.
People from other faiths, including Muslims and Hindus, also participated in the event on Sunday.
- 70 endangered falcons die in custody of Karachi Customs03:59 PM | 26 Jan, 2022
- Punjab Health minister tests positive for Covid-19 for the second ...01:50 PM | 26 Jan, 2022
- Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech welcome their first child01:18 PM | 26 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021