FIA finalises inquiry of mega corruption in Jammu Kashmir Housing Society
ISLAMABAD – The Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) has completed an inquiry out of six of billions of corruption in Jammu Kashmir Housing Society.
According to reports in local media, the case has been prepared to register suit against 4 present office bearers and four former ones.
A fresh application has also been filed against Sardar Mumtaz, Naseem Anjum, Raja Zaheer, Shuja Kiyani, Lateef Qureshi, Muhammad Ayub and others from ex Secretary Muhamad Khaqan, and provided important proofs to NAB and FIA.
He mentioned in letter written to investigative departments that commercial plot number 365 existed in G-15 and other plot 25 existed in F-15 were given to near ones without auction, giving huge loss to society.
The reports also disclosed that recent management responsible for mega corruption and 300 residential plots of the society were sold as commercial without any auction by the connivance of circle registrar Mazhar.
- PM Imran congratulates Sri Lankan counterpart Rajapaksa over election ...11:30 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan to resume international flight operations at all airports ...10:57 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- NAB rejects allegations of striking plea bargain deal with 2 army ...09:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- At least 11 dead as Air India passenger plan skids off runway, splits ...09:10 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- What do you know about Ravi Riverfront Urban Development Project?08:36 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- A sneak peek inside Selena Gomez's HBO cooking show05:38 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- John Wick 5 announced, to film back-to-back with 4th installment05:14 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Ever since I was a child I’ve had a sleeping issue: Mahira Khan04:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020