FIA finalises inquiry of mega corruption in Jammu Kashmir Housing Society
ISLAMABAD – The Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) has completed an inquiry out of six of billions of corruption in Jammu Kashmir Housing Society.
According to reports in local media, the case has been prepared to register suit against 4 present office bearers and four former ones.
A fresh application has also been filed against Sardar Mumtaz, Naseem Anjum, Raja Zaheer, Shuja Kiyani, Lateef Qureshi, Muhammad Ayub and others from ex Secretary Muhamad Khaqan, and provided important proofs to NAB and FIA.
He mentioned in letter written to investigative departments that commercial plot number 365 existed in G-15 and other plot 25 existed in F-15 were given to near ones without auction, giving huge loss to society.
The reports also disclosed that recent management responsible for mega corruption and 300 residential plots of the society were sold as commercial without any auction by the connivance of circle registrar Mazhar.
- Gold prices hit new high of Rs109,35007:07 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- K-Electric to face NAB inquiry over loadshedding, flouting agreement06:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan Army chief offers help to Italy in fight against COVID-1906:32 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan allows second consular access to Kulbhushan Jadhav05:18 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- YouTube takes down Hadiqa Kiani’s song about Kashmir02:43 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Maya Ali experimenting with her cooking skills01:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Yasir Hussain is being subjected to online harassment & bullying: ...01:03 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020