Federal Cabinet meeting to discuss 16-point agenda today
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan will chair the federal cabinet meeting today (Tuesday) in Islamabad to discuss the country’s economic and political situation.
According to media details, the cabinet meeting will be held at the Prime Minister’s office during which a 16-point agenda will be discussed.
The cabinet is expected to approve the inclusion of new rules in the FIA’s schedule. In addition, a report on power sector reforms will also be presented in the meeting.
Issues related to the visa system for Afghanistan will be discussed in the meeting, while inquiries regarding the installation and deactivation of the telemetry system will also be presented.
The federal cabinet will approve the appointment of the administrator of the Islamabad Club and will also endorse the decisions of the ECC and the Energy Committee.
The meeting is also expected to approve the establishment of a Medical and Dental Council and plan for reorganization and rehabilitation of Pakistan Railways.
- Pakistan’s Taekwondo star Maham Aftab dies of brain tumour at age ...11:25 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Terror threats — Balochistan govt asks PDM to cancel Quetta rally10:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PCB relocates scheduled PSL, Zimbabwe matches from smog-hit Lahore09:48 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Raoof Hassan replaces Asim Saleem Bajwa as PM’s special assistant ...08:32 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran vows to bring Nawaz Sharif back from UK at all costs08:19 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- IN PICTURES: 5 of the most expensive Pakistani weddings of all times03:33 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- 5 fall wardrobe essentials every woman needs02:00 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Unfinished: Priyanka Chopra completes her memoir11:22 AM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Turkish Airlines fined for violating SOPs in Pakistan02:42 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PDM rally venue changed in Quetta over security threats02:05 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Five killed as bus catches fire near Khuzdar12:07 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PML-N leader’s secret meeting upsets Nawaz11:45 AM | 23 Oct, 2020