Watch astronauts on the International Space Station taking the Mannequin Challenge to new heights
The crew members of the International Space Station performed a gravity-defying version of the viral craze on Friday.
French astronaut Thomas Pesquet shared this video of the entire human population in orbit doing the “mannequin challenge,” which likely qualifies as the most expensive on record.
— Thomas Pesquet (@Thom_astro) December 29, 2016
Even the Russians participated.
At least four people on the satellite, which orbits more than 200 miles above Earth, are seen holding positions while floating in the air.
The first version of the challenge was posted on October 27.
In the original 45-second video, a classroom of students stayed perfectly still (hence the mannequin part) while someone with a camera weaved in and out between the people posing.
After a few days more and more adults joined the fun and then it went viral.
- ‘Three Brothers-2021’: Two-week long trilateral military drill ...10:24 AM | 23 Sep, 2021
- FIA lodges case over threatening email sent to NZ team09:54 AM | 23 Sep, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:29 AM | 23 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan reports 58 new deaths, 2,357 fresh Covid cases in 24 hours09:08 AM | 23 Sep, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 23 September 202108:43 AM | 23 Sep, 2021
- Aamina Sheikh and husband Omar Farooqui welcome a baby boy06:20 PM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Hania Amir and Ali Rehman Khan's video of jamming together wins hearts05:00 PM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Is Sarah Khan expecting a baby girl?04:47 PM | 22 Sep, 2021