ECP seeks assets details of nominated caretaker PM Nasirul Mulk
In a statement issued on Wednesday, the election regulator said that Interim PM had to submit the details of his properties within three days of taking the oath as caretaker head of government.
Former chief justice Nasirul Mulk named as ... 11:19 AM | 28 May, 2018
ISLAMABAD - In a landmark development, the federal government and opposition on Monday decided to appoint former chief ...
In a landmark development on Monday, the federal government and opposition decided to appoint the former Chief Justice of Pakistan Justice (r) Nasirul Mulk as the caretaker prime minister.
The name was announced in a presser jointly held by Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi and Leader of the Opposition Khursheed Shah, ending the six-week long impasse over the name of the interim premier.
The PML-N government would complete its stint on May 31st, following which the caretaker PM would assume charge to conduct free and fair elections on July 25th.
- Saudi Arabia opens first drive-in cinema in Riyadh10:29 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- South Africa beat Pakistan by 13 runs in women’s 2nd ODI10:20 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Infinix unveils latest Hot 10 play at PKR 16,99910:10 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Russian-Pakistani invents ‘Covid cure’ – Who is this scientist ...09:40 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal tie the knot in private and ...09:23 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Bakhtawar-Mahmood’s wedding – Mehfil-e-Milad held at Bilawal House05:07 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal tie the knot today04:51 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Chaudhry The Martyr – Trailer of biopic on slain Karachi cop ...03:45 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021