Govt to serve notices to 300 Pakistanis owning properties worth billions in Dubai
The owners of luxury properties include former high-ranking military officials, politicians, bureaucrats, owners of media houses and journalists.
Most people have bought the properties in the name of their children.
Pakistanis own assets worth $150 billion in UAE ... 09:43 AM | 4 Sep, 2018
ISLAMABAD - Assets and properties worth billions of dollars are owned by Pakistani citizens only in the United Arab ...
The notices will be sent to individuals who own six or more properties in UAE. They will be inquired about their sources of income and tax paid by them.
The Economic Crime Wing of the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) had requested the UAE Ministry of Finance for the exchange of information about rich Pakistanis.
- FM Qureshi reaches Kenya to participate in Pak-Africa Trade Conference01:17 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Roof collapse incident kills three of a family in Jhang11:17 AM | 29 Jan, 2020
- WHO asks int’l community to remain calm on outbreak of coronavirus ...10:31 AM | 29 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019