Two British mountaineers rescued, 3 still missing on Koyo Zom peak in KP
As per local media reports, five mountaineers from the UK, along with a local guide, went missing in a bid to scale the Khoya peak near Brogil in Upper Chitral on Sunday.
The rescued climbers, identified as William Taylor Sim and John James Crook, have been shifted to the hospital through helicopter, says, official.
The three other, namely, Alastair James Swinton, Thomas Michael Livingstone, Uisdean Robertson Hawthorn, and a local tour guide Imran are still missing.
Officials said that the British expedition team had reached the Koyo Zom base camp in Upper Chitral earlier this month.
Bad weather and darkness forced the rescue team to halt the search operation, which would now be resumed on Monday (today).
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 06 May 202108:49 AM | 6 May, 2021
- Ferozsons Laboratories salutes Healthcare Heroes by lighting National ...11:52 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Watch: Filling station worker douses ‘robbers’ with fuel11:21 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Pakistan Army captain among three soldiers martyred in Waziristan ...11:02 PM | 5 May, 2021
- 100 DG Khan students graduate from US-funded English Access program10:09 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Salman Khan and Disha Patani sizzle in Radhe title track10:07 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Saboor Aly shares a heartwarming video from her Baat Paki celebration02:50 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Nazish Jahangir sheds light on the controversy with Mohsin Abbas ...02:10 PM | 5 May, 2021