Two British mountaineers rescued, 3 still missing on Koyo Zom peak in KP
As per local media reports, five mountaineers from the UK, along with a local guide, went missing in a bid to scale the Khoya peak near Brogil in Upper Chitral on Sunday.
The rescued climbers, identified as William Taylor Sim and John James Crook, have been shifted to the hospital through helicopter, says, official.
The three other, namely, Alastair James Swinton, Thomas Michael Livingstone, Uisdean Robertson Hawthorn, and a local tour guide Imran are still missing.
Officials said that the British expedition team had reached the Koyo Zom base camp in Upper Chitral earlier this month.
Bad weather and darkness forced the rescue team to halt the search operation, which would now be resumed on Monday (today).
- World Contraception Day 2020 — Experts for managing population, ...12:18 AM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Pak Army solider martyred in Indian firing along LoC11:34 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- PIA indebted to Karachi plane crash survivor for trusting national ...10:30 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- 13 burnt alive after passenger vehicle catches fire in Sindh’s ...09:44 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Sajal Aly and Janhvi Kapoor send each other love on Instagram03:11 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Drug probe: Deepika Padukone, Shraddha Kapoor, Sara Ali Khan ...02:30 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Lily Collins is engaged to Charlie McDowell02:03 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020